0

0

27 January, 2012

flashback friday


i know i know,
flashback friday, so last season....
but when you have got gems like these:


you have got to share.

the DANCE ACADEMY 1991-92

{ fun fact.... upon seeing what i wore to picture day the instructor told me i couldn't wear my headband at performance's. sad... i'm pretty sure the sequined headband was my idea, not my mom's. i loved a little sparkle and my forehead needed all the disguise possible.}



you should be hanging on to your seats for this new weekly occurrence.
SO hide yo wife, hide yo kids... ain't nobody safe from my sacred boxes of pictures, pretty sure everyone that reads this blogs is in there, somewhere.


6 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Oh Dance Academy...you look smashing and I NEED MORE FLASHBACKS.

Beck said...

Is it crazy that the first words to my head when I saw that picture were Dance Academy!! WOW! That picture is amazing and I definetly love the headband. Cant wait to see more!!

KristenJohnson said...

I HAD THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT!!!!!!! Wish I could find my picture...hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Tiny little trooper, who didn't make a blooper....

TuCk N JuLeS said...

Wow. I will definitely be returning every Friday if it is gonna be this good!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Hi, you don't know me but had to tell you that this is damn funny...and you have a darling family. the end.