0

0

22 January, 2012

our new years.

 new years eve...
well, lets see here.

- WWIII with my mom, sisters and dustin (its all blown over now...p.s. it happens with 4 daughters)
- no invite for us to b&d's party... still offended
 - nasty cold for me
- double' ear infections for ezra
- mcdonalds for dinner
- new years at 8:45 pm
- kids in bed by 9:00
- first viewing of crazy, stupid, love
- a real midnight kiss 

yep, that about sums it up.

that being said, there is no one or place i would rather be than with my 3 adorable kiddies and 1 handsome husband. they are my people, and like mr. macguire said, they complete me.


 freak, for me... mcdonald's is fine dining. 
mmmmmcdonalds.
a diet coke and mcdouble... please.





 upper: fake time
lower : real time
me fooling my kids? genius.


  happy 2012!




No comments: