0

0

08 January, 2009

baby sophie and hunger pains

my dear friend val had this darling little number last saturday and i got the chance to finally meet her. i am sure, that greta was never that bitsy, alas she was. they grow too fast. sophie, is so precious and is not helping at all with my baby hunger.

yeah, i'll say it. i am baby hungry. i am crazy. i have my hands full and i want more. it's not the normal kind of baby hunger either, i can only relate it to my problem with food. as a child i always had to have my own food. my mom would send a bag of food with me everywhere i went, babysitters, friends houses, school, you name it. i just needed to know that there was going to be food and that i would have enough. i still worry that i am not going to have enough food, like at parties i always worry that we are going to run out. i make our dinner for 6 adults always even though there are only 3 eaters. i have food anxiety. its weird, and its hard to explain. i feel the same thing with babies, like i am going to run out. i need all of them. when i find out people are pregnant i am upset because i feel like they are taking all the babies and i should have them. i don't really want a baby right now, but i am so hungry for one. i don't want to run out.....

anyway, this little sophie is adorable and i love her already. congrats morris family!

4 comments:

Pam said...

What a cutie! Should I pack you a sack of babies??? XOXOXO

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

I think you should have another one. Your babies are cutie pies and you are such a good mommy. . . okay I wont force you to by any means because I know what you have gone through this last year, but I get what you are saying and I think it is cute K.
You are fabulous. and little sophie is so LITTLE and beautiful. congrats morris family (who ever you may be)

Rebecca said...

First of all that baby is beeautiful. And secondly you are funny and crazy I love you and your funny food analogy. But their are lots more little Ken/trev babies up there just for you.

Nate and Paige said...

You crazy, I eat your baby...