0

0

20 April, 2012

flashback friday + some babies.

 williams family circa 1986
 { pretty sure paige was already growing in my mothers womb at this point }

oh and guess what?
i have a new niece and nephew.

billie elizabeth jackson
4-17-2012

and

dexter william clark
4-18-2012


can't you just smell their newness?
mmm.
you can be sure i am gleaming from ear to ear about these 2 babies.
it's almost enough to make we want one of my own...
don't tell trevan.



congrats brooke and paige!
i'm pretty jealous of your birthing genes...



2 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

hold the phone...I am not saying those 2 babies are not adorable, because clearly they are, but have you seen your kids? Your birthing genes are something to be proud of. I was just loving the picture of Greta on the sidebar of your blog. That girl warms my heart and I haven't even met her...

Miss Bear said...

New babies are the best! Plus, billie's hair is to die for!

Smooshable babes just run in your fam :)