0

0

16 April, 2011

a name and a blessing.



last sunday sweet ezra was given a name and a blessing.

baby blessings may be one of the best parts of having a baby in my opinion. seeing your infant dressed in white and being held up by all the worthy and loving men in their life, it only happens once, and it is a guaranteed tear jerker. it is also the time when your baby meets the world in a sense, the blessing seems to makes your baby official. ezra is so lucky to be born into this family. trevan gave ezra a perfect blessing and it was accompanied by a perfect day. i have such an amazing family that supports me and my family in everything. i am so blessed in my life. oh, and ezra? he's not half bad.

the men
in the circle : trevan, grandpa roger, grandpa mike, cameron, brennan, bob, tim, mark, hayden, bishop horton

my sister's and mom.
paigey flew in from san francisco for the blessing and robyn drove from st. george, i have the best sisters.
(brooke will never be forgiven for choosing seaworld over us)

ezra, his father and grandfathers.

the gregory men
(minus jude, who was way to busy with his cousins)

we are all busy laughing at cameron...

... who was making fun of trevan and his glasses. did you know that one of trevan's sorest subject's are his eyes? well, it is... so back off.

me, my man, and my baby.

AND

where were the 13 cousins?

having the time of their lives together.
(minus the part where tucker ran away)


a perfect day.


7 comments:

Pam said...

Perfect boy....perfect day. XO

Beck said...

Kennan he is beautiful and you look amazingly gorgeous. Looks like it was a great day. And what kind of sister chooses Sea World over a baby blessing. I would consider getting rid of her, Im just sayin...

Eileen said...

So thankful we could be part of this day! You have a beautiful family!!

melimba said...

Okay, how is it fair that you look SOOOO great after just having a baby? Not fair. Not cool. And, did I mention---NOT FAIR?
Amazing. Really. You look awesome. Your family is beautiful too (nuclear AND extended family).

Good work all around. It looks like Ezra has got a great team.
love.
melis.

p.s. did I mention how much I love Ezra's name? It's just perfect for so many reasons. Good work on that decision too.

Rebecca said...

Check you out hot mama! I love your outfit, but duh I always do. That pic of Trev, the Grampses and baby Ez is soooooo cute of Ezra's little face! You your mom and your sisterlys all look beautiful beautiful.

Miss Bear said...

Delish!! Your baby is so darling..and so is the rest of your fam. :)
Um, you look fabulous by the way! Are you sure you just had Ezzie in Feb???

Congrats on a wonderful day! :)

TuCk N JuLeS said...

You look amazing, Kennan. Congrats, looks like it was a wonderful day!