0

0

27 April, 2011

spring break


i had wonderful plans of joining my sister in st. george for spring break... and then life happened and we stayed home. i tried to make the best of it by lunching with friends and hanging with yaya but my heart yearned for a real spring break. trevan saw my pain and needing a break too, took the afternoon off on friday. we loaded the station wagon up and went to our happy place, midway.

after short cat-naps up parley's canyon and lunch at the dairy keen the kids were more than ready to hit up wasatch moutain park to play and fish.

jude... mr. imagination. i love that at 5 he is still as imaginative as ever. today, as he would say , he was in a "mickey mood".

i love first born.

sheer greta joy.

hi!
this is my baby, ezra.

my man and his fishing rod.

do you know i love trevan? he is a great man. turns out, i still would rather be with him over anyone, even my sisters. who would of thought?!?!? he's such a great man. really, i love that he has his hobbies of fishing and cycling but that his favorite hobby is us, most of the time ;) . not all men are like that, but i sure am grateful that mine is. oh, and talk about making my heart swoon.....

i never have loved trev more than when i saw him teaching our jude how to fly fish. i wish i had a video of them practicing casting and chanting "back and forth" together. it was the cutest. i love that fly fishing will be something he and his sons will have forever. ezzie will idolize his daddie just as jude does now.

on his own.

perfect place. perfect family. perfect day.

breathe it in.



2 comments:

Julie said...

So sweet. I love that husband of yours too! Is that creepy? But I just love how cute he is with your little family :)

Pam said...

Lucky girl....on SOOOOO many levels. XOXO