0

0

16 March, 2012

flashback friday.

flashback friday... its all the blogging strength i can muster at this point. are you sick of it? oh, well. stay tuned for updates about a vacation to st. george, winter weather, greta's health nightmare scare, and ezra's RSV. 

F-U-N.com

until then...

the highland bears circa 1995
kennan, jana, marie, jenny, taylor, ashlee, rebecca, nicole (not pictured)


fun facts: 
- 3 of my (still) best friends were on this squad. 
- i was often mistaken for a boy at this stage in my life.
- i could (and can still! holla.) hit the splits, it was just bad picture.
- those are tanks in the background.
- homemade uniforms were the way to go.
- i was the bossiest, bitchiest, cheerleader you ever did see. this is me acknowledging the fact, and apologizing to anyone who knew me then.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Listen, Missy....you were going to be "Head" whether anyone liked it or not! You still like to take charge...it's WHO you are! And you all look A-mazing! :)

neuroticmom said...

Your posts make me laugh every time!

Anonymous said...

The uniforms!!! Amazing. I, too, have a few apologies to make from my cheerleading days. And duh, why wouldn't there be tanks there to protect the Jr. High football teams??!!

Heather Lee said...

Haha! You prob couldn't quite get into the splits in this photo bc you were orchestrating the formation up until the final moment. But those herkies look great. (I obviously wasn't a cheerleader)